Project Pedal

(I was trying to come up with some bike pun, like "Spoking of Inspiration!" or "Shifting Into High Gear!" or "Two Wheels and the Truth!" or "Ride to Life!," but, as you can see, I couldn't come up with anything better than "Come Helmet or High Water!")

The story behind this ambitious project really makes you (and by you I mean me, but maybe you too?) want to get off your ass and take more risks... I'll let the videos below speak for themselves...


Episode One: From the beginning from mike ambs on Vimeo.


Episode Two: Logistics from mike ambs on Vimeo.


64 Days - Part 1 from mike ambs on Vimeo.

Visit projectpedal.com to learn more about the ongoing creation of their feature-length documentary, For Thousands of Miles. You can also find more videos here.

Comments

Popular Posts